5. Jennifer's Bows n More, who sells dog tag necklaces, Scrabble tile images, and other goodies has sold 1,401 items since opening shop two years ago. Her stuff is perfectly adorable and fun.
4. the vintage pearl, maker of custom jewelry treasures, has found homes for 1,737 of her unique items. Her delicate, beautiful pieces are enchanting and delightful.
3. Mattiecakes has sold 3,054 handmade goods and sewing supplies in a little under two years. She has some great deals on gorgeous Amy Butler fabric, too.
2. Keys and Memories, no stranger to Etsy's front page herself, is a true power seller, boasting 3,649 sales. Her completely one-of-a-kind jewelry from old typewriter keys is innovative and timeless.
1. Rainbow Swirlz is the team's top seller! With 4,810 sales in 3.5 years on Etsy, this happening mama does gorgeous screenprinting on a variety of surfaces -- shirts, bags and more. Check out the shop to pick up any of the great designs, from colorful robot armies to serene bird silhouettes.