1. Introduce yourself.
My name is Twila Doucet, my etsy name is sewcute7, I live in the country south of Ringwood, OK.
2. Tell us about what you make. When did you start making it and why?
I do sewing, alterations, etc. I have started making purses to sell on my Etsy site.
3. How long have you been crafting? When did you decide to start selling your handmade goods?
I love sewing and have been since a child. I have been sewing for others for several years. It is fun to look at a fabric and decide what I would like to make with it. I have recently started making aprons. I take pride in what I make and make it with quality. Most of my purses have pockets all the way around the inside to have plenty of room to keep things organized.
4. Other than what you sell, what's your favorite thing to craft?
I love to sew and like making anything. I have also made baptismal robes for several churches. I enjoy working in the garden when I have time. I like the outdoors. I help my father out with farming and caring for his cattle.
5. What do you love best about Etsy?
I like Etsy because it has handmade items. It is a one stop shop for everything handmade.
6. What's your favorite thing about Oklahoma?
My favorite thing about living in OK is living in the country. I like the peacefulness. My favorite thing to do is be outside.
7. Do you sell anywhere else or have a blog, Twitter, MySpace, etc.?
I do have a blog but don't get to keep it up very well. The address is http://www.sewcute7.blogspot.com/.
Thanks so much, Twila! Your bags are perfect for this warmer weather.